Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Thursday 2 June 2011

Businesswoman - that's me!

Assalamualaikum and a good day to you! (good night to me supposedly - or maybe night since it's 2.23 am atm)

I know, I know. This should be the Malaysia VS England : 5 Reasons (Part 2) entry. But, as you can clearly see, it's not. The reason's pretty simple really. I was on my third reason and I got stuck. I guess I don't want to stay here that much then. LoL. No worries, I'll think of my reasons some other time, eventually, hopefully.

Since I've not updated this blog for a while, I thought it'd be a splendid idea (not good, but SPLENDID!) for me to share an entry which was my first on my different blog. Hope you enjoy it!

*****



Businesswoman, businesswoman.
I want to be a businesswoman.

It's difficult, I agree.
But no success comes for free.
The stress and anxiety?
That's merely the fee.

It won't be easy, as I'll see.
But that's the sweetness of it, you'll see.
Without the stress and anxiety,
How boring it'll be?

So yes - I want to be a businesswoman!
Hard or easy - it'll be just right for me!
So, don't worry.
I'll be fine, trust me!

Because hey,
I'm a businesswoman - that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails