Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Recipe: Lempeng Campak Cawan

Okay. So, this is a recipe I came up with at 6.30 in the morning when my mum asked me to "masak pancake untuk Naufal kaklang". Since he's having his 2nd last day of PT3 today, I figured why not?

I say I came up with the recipe but I didn't actually. It's a modified recipe from my mum's old one as I've forgotten that one. Dulu resipi main campak2, sekarang modified jadi campak from cawan 😁

Ingredients:

2 Cawan Tepung Gandum
1 Cawan Gula
1/6 Block of 250g Butter (Melted)
1 Telur
1/5 Teaspoon of Salt
1 3/4 Cawan Air

1. Gaul sampai sebati
2. Panaskan kuali, letak 1/2 tablespoon of butter
3. Tabur bagi flat and rata
4. Flip2 sampai golden brown
5. Makan

Ummm. Sedappp 🤤




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails