Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Saturday 30 November 2019

My First Freelancer Review!

So, last week I entered a Voice Artist contest on Freelancer. I submitted my first 2 takes and was planning on submitting a new, and improved take this week before the contest's closed, but I received an email stating that the winner has already been selected. I'd be lying if I say that didn't put me down - but I decided to move since that's the best thing to do. 5 minutes later, I received an offer for my entry - turns out I was a runner up for the contest! 😆

I am unsurprisingly happy eventhough I first signed up on Freelancer in 2017, I never did do a job on it, and never bothered to try. But I don't know why I've been ecstatic about giving it a go for the last week and this is pretty much my first achievement on Freelancer! 😆

I've been asked to narrate a company app's video before this and it was then the video maker told me I'd do great as a narrator or a voice artist. I was happy he said that but didn't think much of it since I was busy with Qual Case at the time. And now, he're my 2nd go at narrating/voice acting!

Plus, this is the first review I've received on Freelancer. Truthfully, I've never bothered to bid for projects on Freelancer because I had no review, hence I was sure my success rate was zero to none in bidding projects. But now that I have one (even if just one), I'm getting more confident to bid on more projects!


Can't wait for more future projects! 

Psstt: If you or anyone you know needs a voice artist or narrator, hit me up! Pricing is negotiable 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails