Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Thursday 20 September 2018

TOFD: Pull your own weight


Ever worked within a team and have one member just sit back, relax while others do the work for them? It's annoying but you can't do anything about it coz you you've still got to get the work done. Well I say enough!

If you see that kid taking advantage of the situation, tell them straight that it's unacceptable. Either get work done or get out! Dramatic - I know. but I'm a drama queen so yeahhh.

I've had people taking advantage of me but that's fine. It was a lesson learnt. Which is why I'm sharing this thought on this post. Looking at the brightside, I learnt a lot more from covering other people's share of work than I imagined. So yeay for me!

So if you know that one person who likes to slack and expect other people do their work for them. Remember, "either get your shit done or get out!"


Cheerios,
Nabihah

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails