Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Wednesday 19 September 2018

RANT: What Happened to Manners?

So err. How long has it been since my last post?

Well, I'm back and I'm planning on staying, baby! Just last night I decided to sort my daily schedule out since I've recently realized some goals I wish to achieve. Here they are:

* Learn the Korean Language (since I'm planning on going to Korea next year)
* Save *a certain amount of money* per month - for Haji, Travel, and extras.
* Lose weight - God knows how long I've wanted to achieve this!
* Blogging/ Vlogging - anything which will make me write and share my thoughts - anything!
* Start a travelog - since I'm addicted to travelling nowadays - since my previous trip to New Zealand opened my eyes to a whole new definition of beauty.

Anyhow, those are my personal goals. I'll share my business goals some other time (hopefully, possibly?)

Now, after I set those goals, I wrote a schedule which I hope to follow - so that I know I am working towards all goals at one time, not leaving any of it behind. Mind you, I planned on learning Korean since July but kept on holding it off because of work and stuff. Not a very good start, considering how excited I was at first.

So, what exactly is the purpose of this post? Well, as a way to keep myself busy writing, writing a post a day is my target and on my schedule - 1 hour per day. But since I just got back, I didn't exactly have any idea on what to write about. Thus, allow me to rant to my heart's content.

I run a business. An online business - selling customizable phone cases in Malaysia. Business has been good and I like running a business - since I'm more free to do what I want to do. But, wanna know when it turns into a sour experience? When some people don't have any manners.

I get it, you might have had some bad days and you decide to bring other people's mood down with yours. But believe me when I say, your disrespect towards others reflects you as a person - NOT the person you're cursing!

I was planning on expanding this post to share an example of my experience but I only have 2 minutes left before my blogging schedule ends so, here, have a smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails