Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Friday 9 October 2009

AS level!

3rd September 2009 - I'm a year 12 now! No more uniforms and no more 6 lessons in a day - free times! Plus, the students are more matured as well! ( I think)
But, the downsides - I have every four subjects every single day - Business, Computing, Maths and Further Maths. 2 Maths lessons on a Monday, and that's not including Futher Maths yet. T.T. Why I picked these subjects? Well, really there's a simple explanation for it. I picked business and computing because I want to set up my own business when I grow up, possibly somehing to do with computers. Maths and Further maths, I picked them because I love them! Joke! To be honest, I don't really know why I picked them really, just for 'fun' I guess? xP My friends said further maths is just suicidal..huhu..T.T Is it that hard!? Yes - it is! as I've just found out.
At the start of term, it really was stressful for me. I mean, imagine having so many homeworks in a day, and having to catch up with the holiday homework that you didn't do. Now let me explain myself before you get any ideas - the holiday homework was set during induction day, the day on which I forgot to go to school, which means I didn't know where to get the homework, and I did ask a friend where I could find the work, and found out the site she told me to look at actually has no work. I only found out about the work a day before school starts.T.T Who knew Year 12 could be so hard? *Sigh* :(
But, fortunately, I've learnt to chill a bit more and take things slowly and am getting less stressed now, alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails