Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Saturday 16 January 2010

My Story

Hello, my names is Nabihah and I am a 17 going on 18 years young girl. And this is My Story. I was born on the 30th December 92 at 11.59 am. Dramatic not, if I were born 1 minute before midnight, that would be so cool. But, I guess I can't complain, I mean, if I were to be in my mother's womb until 11.59 pm, I might not even make it out alive. So, enough said, I'm thankful to be here - to breathe, to eat, to drink, no matter how early or late I was born. Alhamdulillah.

When I was young, there was nothing I loved more than attention. You see, I was the third and youngest child for about five years, before my beloved brother was born. When you're the youngest, you'll pretty much get spoiled as if nothing you do is wrong, and that's how I liked it - who wouldn't? As time passed, like anyone else, I grew every single second I breathed and think, and then I had my little baby brother whom I loved ever so dearly, at least, when he was a baby. Now that he's turning 13, it's like a war field everytime we meet, well not most of the time but we easily get into fights every now and then. Guess it's just one the many wonderful things in life that I just cannot miss. By the way, I forgot to mention, I am now the third out of seven children that my parents are blessed with. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails