Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Sunday 14 February 2010

Half term is here - finally!!

WooOooo!! 1 week off school after all the 'hard' work I've put in. Now, I can get some rest and some time which I can use to revise more on my school work rather than always falling behind all the time..T.T
The best part? Well, I can start writing more articles for Ezinearticles now, not that much - at least 200 is my aim! (gasps) When there's a will, there's a way! =D And I am gonna find that way no matter what! :)
All for a contest and for the prizes where you cannot find anywhere else. I had my first snowman mug and now I'm aiming for a lot more. ^-^ Hopefully, I won't lose concentration in what's most important - my studies!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails